Started in 2009 under the direction of Sir Mason Durie, Māori
- a network to support Indigenous leaders working in mental health and addictions
- a place to share successful practices in Indigenous mental health and addictions
- an advisory body and partner of the International Initiative for Mental Health Leadership
- a leader in cultural competence in mental health and addictions policy, programs and practice
- an advocate and voice for Indigenous mental health and wellbeing
Follow our Group History page to learn more.
Join a number of talented and passionate individuals that make up Our Group.
We welcome your support! There are many ways you can help us achieve the vision of healthy Indigenous individuals, families, and communities.
If you are working in Indigenous mental health and addictions or associated research and evaluation – learn from and share your own successful practices, tools, and resources through the Wharerātā website. Contact us now!